Thursday, September 22, 2011

the forever pot

It’s always a good feeling to finish a project, especially this one, for some reason this pot took me forever to finish. Granted I do work extremely slow, but come on, I started it way back when Heath was my studio mate! Slowly but surely it started to fall behind on the priorities list (right after popping balloons) so I decided, after a long game of balloon popping, to buck up and finish this pot and what do you know 2 weeks later it’s done.





2 comments:

  1. I dig it! Kudos babe! I like the different design and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig it, too! I love that you brought the stamped windows up into spout and then referenced the stamp in the lid handle. Are you going to keep working like that? I feel like it gives your form a really nice fluidity - nice duck butt, too!

    ReplyDelete